Monday, November 27, 2017

Chiefs-Bills: I Was There


I won a ticket to the Chiefs-Bills game on Sunday. Disappointing home loss, but it was still nice to go to the stadium. It was my first time in the club level. Felt like a real big shot with the carving stations and $13 bloody mary bar. 

Here's a picture I took just to the left of the glass-walled suites on the club level.


Then I walked over to my seats, Section 239, Row 1.


It was cool to be the front row and all but I wasn't thrilled with sitting in the corner again. Since it was early, I walked through the seats to get to the 50 to take this shot: 


I had a hunch that a decent number of corporate seats go unfilled, so I picked the last row in this section (Section 202, Row 9) and waited for kickoff. I got lucky as there were 5 empty seats and I got a primo view of the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment