Wednesday, December 27, 2017

The Top Ten of 2017

I'll be honest, this wasn't my best year for blogging. I blame a combination of my increased role at work and writing a new book in my free time.

Only one honorable mention this year: Chiefs beat the Patriots. I thought I did a decent imitation of a Kansas City Star columnist with this one.





10. Fantasy Champion
After 10 years I finally won fantasy football.

9. Lemon Pepper Wet
FX's Atlanta introduced me to a lemon pepper world.

8. Royals Opening Day and Great Seats
I don't even like baseball that much but hey, free great seats!

7. Work Trip to NYC
The best perk of my job is the work trips.

6. Work Trip to LA
See what I mean?

5. Reimagining the NFL
A really stupid but interesting idea of how football could be restructured.

4. The Best Tweets Of All Time
So many good tweets and none of them are mine.

3. Chiefs vs Broncos on MNF
My first MNF game and my first victory over the Broncos.

2. Making 33 The Best Year Of My Life
I got all deep and stuff thinking about my 33rd year here.

and what was the best thing I published all year? Number One


No comments:

Post a Comment