Thursday, December 31, 2020

The Top Ten of 2020

2020. 

What else do you need to say? The most disruptive year of all of our lives. When life gives you a global pandemic, what else can you do but try to make the best of it? I certainly tried. 

Here's to a better year ahead for us all in 2021. But first, one last look back at 2020. 

Okay, so this was a strange year for blogging as well. Hoagie Central was really defined by two things: 1) my personal achievements/progress 2) the Chiefs winning the Super Bowl. Didn't really blog about much else. 


Honorable Mentions

Video Game Console History








The recap of the incredible playoff comeback over the Texans that ended with the Chiefs running out of fireworks.

This was the director's commentary for my most recent book. 

Seeing the Chiefs make the Super Bowl was something I'd been waiting for my whole life. 

At the time this felt like an accurate title, but it's #7 on this list. 

I still have red and gold confetti in my wallet. 

Every ten years, I do a complete time capsule. 

I went player by player and wrote over 5000 words to say thank you for an incredible season. Some of my very best writing on the Chiefs.

A recap of everything I accomplished this year, in spite of the pandemic. 

I reached #1 on Medium. But the story of how it happened is just as good. 


and the best thing I wrote about the best thing that happened in 2020: Number One

No comments:

Post a Comment