Saturday, December 12, 2020

KC Thunder






I don't really have a good reason for doing this. This is a follow-up to this post. 

Mainly I just wanted to see what it would look like. Partly just to see if I had the photoshop skills to do it. 

As I was doing this, I thought about something. So here are my favorite sports:

NFL
NHL
College Basketball
College Football
World Cup

I just don't like NBA or MLB that much to care about it. And as it turns out, I have a favorite team in all of those 5 sports. And I don't have a favorite team in NBA/MLB. 

So is it that I don't like the sports because I don't have a favorite team?
Or is it that I don't have a favorite team because I don't care about the sports enough?

Probably the second one. 

I mean the Thunder jersey in orange and blue...great color combo. And they have a ton of draft picks. But I'm not going to be tuning into watch the Thunder anytime soon.

And hey, in case anyone out there is looking for "Kansas City Thunder logo" or "Kansas City Thunder jersey", maybe I've saved them the trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment