Friday, September 21, 2007

Hoagie Central's Giant Fucking Lock of the Week: Week 3


This Week's GFLW: Chiefs -2.5

This is a risky one, because I'm betting my pride as well as the lock. But I've got my reasons. What do we know about the Vikings? They're 1-1, winning at home over the hapless Falcons, and losing on the road, committing 5 turnovers against the Lions. And both games they've played have been in a dome.

This is the Chiefs first home game, and their first game back with Jared Allen. The Chiefs D is better than people think, and they played two good teams on the road, and kept them reasonably close.

I'm confident the Chiefs can beat anyone at home, and that includes a team lead by Tarvaris Jackson. (Update: Jackson is out, Kelly Holcomb will be starting. Doesn't change a damn thing.)



Previous GFLW's (1-1)
Week 1: Steelers at -4.5 = Win by 27

Week 2: Bengals at -7 = Lose by 6

No comments:

Post a Comment