Monday, December 17, 2007

Construda Playoffs: So Much To Talk About

What a game. Back and forth. The Bears D kept getting turnovers but couldn't hang on to their lead.

And it came down to 2 points.

Any of Kirat's substitutions would have made the difference.

Cutler for Romo. Jackson for Jones. Mason for Smith.
That last one turned out to be huge. The biggest trade of the year was dumping Steve Smith.

And yes, if Kirat had rested his starters last week, he would have faced Mark, and would have tied at 93.

Thankfully, Westbrook's decision to kneel at the one didn't cost me the game.

And of course, Mark had the chance to (effectively) eliminate me from the playoffs by benching his studs against Rishi.

All that said, congrats to Kirat on a well-played season, and I look forward to battling him again next year.

2 comments:

  1. even if the game didn't turn out as I had hoped it was much closer than I expected and it was fun all the way til the end.

    good game and see you next season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i had played mark in round 1, i would have lost on the tie breaker - "Points scored by reserves".

    so it was a lose-lose situation for me.

    ReplyDelete