Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I'm addicted to Propel

I've enjoyed the taste of Propel for a while, but hardly ever purchase it. Mostly because of the cost. I feel silly paying for something that isn't much more than what I can get for free at home. And if I am in the mood for a bottled drink, say at a gas station on a road trip, I feel like I should get my money's worth by getting a soda.

Anyways, last night in the store while looking for something like Crystal Light, I found this:



Although I picked up the Kiwi Strawberry version. It was 3 bucks for 10 bottles (16.9 ounces).
And in 24 hours, I've had 5 bottles. 2 last night, and 3 today while taking the day off. It tastes great, I'm drinking more water--which is healthy--plus it has a smidge of vitamins. Also, I end up drinking the whole thing in about 2 minutes. It just disappears. It's so good. Plus, I like that I'm not wasting a bunch of bottles.

*I'm sure my loyal readers are probably wondering why the hell this is my only post, when we're in the middle of a primary and nfl draft and nba playoffs. For them, eh. I'm convinced Obama will win the Dem nomination, and 70% confident he will win the general election.

No comments:

Post a Comment