Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm on a plane!

I'm on a plane (I'm on a plane)
I'm on a plane (I'm on a plane)
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm flying on a plane (flying on a plane)
I'm on a plane (I'm on a plane)
I'm on a plane
Take a good hard look at the motherfucking plane (plane, yeah)

I'm on a plane motherfucker take a look at me
Straight flying on a plane across the deep blue sea
Busting five hundred knots, gliding through the rain
You can't stop me motherfucker cause I'm on a plane

Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm on a plane, bitch (bitch)
We drinking Santana champ,
Cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my can of Coke
And my bag of snacks
I'm snortin' laughs, you in alley
Straight snortin' crack

I'm going to Italy, taking pictures and shit
Rome, Florence, and Venice you bet
But this ain't Olive Garden, this is real as it gets
I'm on a plane, motherfucker, don't you ever forget

I'm on a plane and
It's going fast and
I got a aeronautical themed
Pashmina afghan
I'm the king of the world
On a plane like Leo
If you're on the ground
Then you're sure not me-oh

Get the fuck up, this plane is REAL!

Fuck land, I'm on a plane, motherfucker (motherfucker)
Fuck trees, I climb altitude, motherfucker (motherfucker)
I'm in the cockpit with my boys, motherfucker (yeah)
This plane engine make noise, motherfucker

Hey ma, if you could see me now (see me now)
Arms spread wide on the starboard bow (starboard bow)
Gonna fly this plane to the moon somehow (moon somehow)
Like Kevin Garnett, anything is possible

Yeah, never thought I'd be on a plane
It's a big blue open sky (yeah)
Zeus
Look at me, oh (all hands on deck)

Never thought I'd see the day
When a big plane coming my way
Believe me when I say
I fucked a flight attendant-ay

I'm on a plane
I'm on a plane
Everybody look at me 'cause I'm flying on a plane (woah)
I'm on a plane
I'm on a plane
Take a good hard look at the mothafuckin' plane (sha-sha-shorty, shorty, yeah)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is pretty fantastic...aeronautical had me cracking up, as did Olive Garden and Zeus. Though I'd go with:

    Arms spread wide in the cockpit now (cockpit now)

    and

    I'm the king of the world
    on a plane like Branson
    if you're on the ground
    then you're sure not dancin'

    (that's Richard Branson, if you didn't get it)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I came up with one more :)

    Believe me when I digress,
    I fucked a stewardess

    ReplyDelete