Tuesday, December 07, 2010

fantasy playoffs are set


Mark secured the #1 seed. And how important was that Swag-Cobbler tie? If Cobbler gets another half point, Swag is 8-5 and I beat him head-to-head. Of course, if I hadn't had the Hartley miracle in week 2 over Harlan, I'd be a game further back.

I know my team sucked and I was lucky my record was as inflated as it was. I'll still compare my record in week 15 to Mark and see what would have happened if I had grabbed the #4 spot.

For now, let's see if I could have won this week, moving me into first place in my division.

If I started Kitna over Fitzpatrick, +10.
Lynch over Tolbert, +19.5.
Garcon over Johnson, +12.

Those three moves and I would have scored 110 and beaten Harlan's 100.5. So it's all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment