Monday, December 13, 2010

Most Shitty Column

Front page of ESPN right now:


I don't have insider so all I can see is this:


I can see how this is a MOST VEXING PROBLEM. Teams are 20 games into an 82-game season and I don't know who the MVP was. How can I write an article about this meaningless regular season award in early December? I know, blame the players!

Why isn't there a clear-cut best player right out of the gate? I voted for Peyton Manning for the Pro Bowl after Week 2, why can't I do the same in the NBA?

Oh, how I wish I was paying monthly fees to read this drivel!

1 comment:

  1. Hiding that behind the Insider paywall is useless anyways...the second anything remotely interesting is announced it'll be on blogs and Twitter. In fact, here's what the article probably contains (link taken from Twitter):
    http://espn.go.com/nba/notebook/_/page/Awards-101207/nba-awards-watch

    Deron!

    ReplyDelete