Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Top Ten of 2010

282 posts entered. 10 leave.

First up the honorable mentions:

The Late Show

Funny Screenshot

South America Recap

Dave Beats Kirat in Tennis




10. Greatest Fantasy Football Game
A Monday night miracle.

9. Homemade Pizza with Animated Gif
A post that combines cooking, photography, and crude animation? Sounds too good to be true.

8. If I had a band
A funny, fleeting thought.

7. Fixing NFL Overtime
My proposals, which I think is simpler than the actual new rule.

6. Matt's Bachelor Party pictures
Even without my camera I was able to capture the essence of the trip.

5. I Hate Favre
A timeline of that old gasbag.

4. My First Par on a Par-4
Three of the best golf shots of my life on one hole.

3. How To: Make the Best Fucking Steak
Had to have one post to represent the new DSLR camera.

2. 27th Birthday Weekend
Barbecue, hoop city, a Chiefs win in person. What more could I ask for?

1. The Chiefs 2010 Season
Looking through last year's archives, I guess 2010 wasn't too shabby. But just as Obama's election summed up 2008, and this youtube clip summed up 2009, I'll probably remember 2010 for the Chiefs' surprising playoff run.

No comments:

Post a Comment