Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Doritos Collisions: The Mystery Behind History's Greatest Doritos

I was going to write a long post about Doritos Collisions. It would have included sentences like the following: 

There have been three truly great ideas of the 21st century (to date): buying Google stock, killing Osama bin Laden, and putting two different Doritos in the same bag. 
Instead I came up with a snazzy title and am just going to post a giant image of my favorite Doritos flavor ever. They are discontinued. 


Yes, I am mailing it in. But is this any different than most articles these days? At least it's not a 10-picture slideshow.

1 comment:

  1. I REALLY WANT THIS BACK I LOVED THIS FLAVOR OUT OF ALL THE DORITOS AND SINCE THEY ARE GONE I VERY RARELY EVEN BUY A BAG OF DORITOS BECAUSE I WANT THIS BACK

    ReplyDelete