Monday, October 17, 2011

3-3

I have played 6 weeks of fantasy football. 3 wins, 3 losses.

2 of the wins were late night comebacks, one which needed a stat correction.
2 of my losses were games that I thought I had sewn up and then got the late night comeback pulled on me. (I suppose what's good for the goose is good for the gander.)

But seriously, I figured even if the Bears get a defensive touchdown (6) 4 sacks (4) allow around 14 points (1) and force 4 turnovers (8) that's still only 19 points.

Instead they got a touchdown (6) 5 sacks (5) a safety (2) under 300 yards (4) and under 14 points (4). That's 21. To beat me by 1.5.

All I needed was the Vikings to get 14 more yards OR 4 more points. Not both. Either one. Or not take a stupid safety.

But that's life. Or rather, fantasy football.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, this year has been terribly frustrating. I suppose that's the case every year, but it seems like there's been more ups and downs this year.

    ReplyDelete