Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Glass

I don't think I'm attached to too many material possessions. One of the things that I do sort of "collect" is glassware. I have some vintage soda glasses, root beer float mugs, tall narrow glasses and some from events or travels. Although I don't have as many as I used to. As collections go, this one is pretty fragile. 

Unfortunately, I lost another one this week. Basically it's exactly 9 years old, from Gameday Sports. 




It's a bummer since it's pretty much irreplaceable. I can't even blame this one on the kids. I noticed it was broken sitting in the cabinet, meaning it probably broke in the dishwasher and then I put it back without noticing.

But I'd rather get to drink out of it for nine years and have it break than have it sit in a display case forever and never get to use it.

1 comment: