Friday, July 04, 2014

My Favorite Teams

Fandom is one of those things thought of as unchanging. And yet my fandom, in some cases, is rather fluid. Back in 2007, my list looked like this (yikes). In August 2011, I updated the list.

At that point, I had the Avalanche below the Illini, having just moved to Denver. By October 14, I was doing my homework, digging in to the team's lore. By November 2, I made this. And on November 6, I went to my first Avs game in person. Stastny scored the only goal for the team in the first minute.

Anyways, I recognize the risk of doing this right after a World Cup, but this is where I'm at.



(basketball)
(football)



I don't have a baseball team. I don't have an NBA team. But I'm solidly behind a NFL and NHL team, I've got college basketball and college football, and now a soccer team. Happy Independence Day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment