Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Search for Denver's Best Burrito:
The Conclusion

Well, I've eaten my way though ten distinct Denver burritos. And I have a two-way tie at the top.

El Taco De Mexico 9.5
La Abeja 9.5
Señor Burritos 9.25
El Taco Veloz 9
Los Carboncitos 8.5
Socorro's 8
El Tepehaun 8
Chipotle 8
Bocaza 7.5
Adelita's 7
Tacos Rapidos 7

So how do I break a tie between the top two?

El Taco De Mexico vs La Abeja

The answer is simple. Instead of breaking it down into components or trying to math my way through the thing, it comes down to one question: If I was in town for one day and could only eat one burrito, which burrito do I want more? This is a question for the heart, not the mind.

The answer is...La Abeja.

I went back and took some friends there and it was great. La Abeja is Denver's Best Burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment