Saturday, October 11, 2014

Royals Riding an 8-Game Postseason Winning Streak

After being miserable my entire life, the Royals are 5-0 in the playoffs. And 4 of the 5 games have gone to extra innings and been thoroughly entertaining. I thought the Royals blew their chance in the top of the 7th, and especially in the top of the 9th, only to get a three run lead in the top of the 10th, and still face the winning run at the plate in the bottom of the 10th. These have been some of the best baseball games I've ever seen.

I still think the best is this. But man, this is fun.

Today I've got Game 2 of the Royals at 2pm and then the Avs home opener at 7pm. (I'm not even counting the dumpster fire that is Illinois Football.)

Anyways, as previously noted, this is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment