Monday, December 31, 2018

The Top Ten of 2018

Just when I thought I was completing another normal, uneventful year...I lost my job in October. Turns out, your life can get turned upside down in a moment. Going through a challenge reminds you of all you have to be thankful for and not take any blessings for granted. Here's to a new year and a more prosperous 2019.

Honorable Mentions

Names

I tried new BBQ places.

I ranked Chiefs seasons.

I stayed up past 3am to watch USA win curling gold.

2016 Proportional Electoral College Results

Scoring in Soccer

Defining My Beer Palate




10. Choose Your Own Trump
I wrote another book and I think it's my best yet.

9. My First Computer
A look back at my introduction to computing 22 years ago.

8. The Bullshit They Feed Us
A response to thoughts and prayers.

7. Dante
I edited my first highlight reel video.

6. Solutions for Eliminating Kickoffs
I always enjoy exploring solutions to sports problems.

5. Niraj Influenza 2018
A long weekend packed with games and food.

4. The Future of Sports
A #longread trying to predict the most popular sports in 50 or 100 years.

3. NFL Preview
I kinda nailed these predictions.

2. Mahomes Magic in Mile High
This year will be remembered for Mahomes breakout season and this was the best post of the bunch.

and the number one realization of 2018.


No comments:

Post a Comment