Friday, August 25, 2006

More Entourage Quotes

Part One

Ari: You lost him at Sanka.

Bob: Cybill Shepherd...tons of talent, no underpants.

Bob: I won't ride in that Nazi sled.

Ari: What if I told you that I had a 22 inch cock. Is that something you might be interested in?

Ari: It’s like high school, E — you can’t fuck the prom queen until she finds out her best friend jerked you off underneath the bleachers.

Ari: Fuck the phones, Lloyd. Unless Carmen Electra calls for an emergency titty fuck, don’t answer.

Eric: Yeah, seriously, Drama, 'cause I haven't seen someone sweat like that since Patrick Ewing retired.

Bob: How would you like to see Candy Bergen playing tennis in her underwear... fantastic ass.

Ari: I drove to work in an $80,000 Mercedes. Now I'm driving home in a prop car from 'The Fast and The Furious.'

Ari: I'm sorry baby. You know I'd rather be at Menopause: The Musical, but I got kidnapped.

Seth Green: I must have been dreadming when I blasted her in the face like a Jackson Pollock.

Drama: When opportunity knocks, let her the fuck in. And for God's sake, let her go down on your girlfriend!

Ari: Tell Drama he's on my to-do list after putting needles in my cock.

There's plenty more good ones out there that I'm missing, if you know any, leave them in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment