Monday, October 13, 2008

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars Highlights



So this is my new game, and these are the highlights from my first online match. The game allows you to record whatever you want and upload it directly to YouTube.

All I need to explain is that this is like soccer, but with cars, that have rockets. It's amazing. This is a 2x2 match, I am the red car that is centered in each shot.

Here's what you're seeing at what times.

:10 I play the ball deep into the corner and knock it in for the first goal. 1-0 Red team.
:28 The ball comes to the middle and a score a goal from some distance. 2-0 Red team.
:34 I make the play of the year on defense. A blue car is headed for an easy goal and I boost out of nowhere to destroy him and then safely clear the ball over the goal. Slow motion replay of that at :43.
:56 I score my third goal of the game with a sweet somersault and we ending up winning 5-3.

1 comment: