Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Final Thought on the Election (pre-results)

It's an exciting day in America. It's an exciting day to be in Chicago. And I am grateful that I was born before November 4th, 1990, so that I have the privilege of voting for the 44th President of the United States.

* * *

On March 6th, I posted: I'm convinced that Obama will be the Dem. nominee and I'm reasonably sure that he will win the election as well. But I'm still nervous about that one.

On April 22nd, I posted: I'm convinced Obama will win the Dem nomination, and 70% confident he will win the general election.

On May 9th, I posted: Obama will be the 44th President of the United States.

* * *

And here's my link of an art project that I did on a Saturday in March.

And to think, that day, is today.

No comments:

Post a Comment