Wednesday, November 05, 2008

The World Reacts

There's a lot that I'd like to say. Including that winning was the easy part, and that actually improving things is the real challenge that lies ahead. And that even in a blowout, this is still a country divided. And I'll take some time to reflect on the historic nature of this election, and once all the results are in, an analysis of the votes.

But for now, I just want to take one day and soak it in.

New York City




Jerusalem




Athens



Washington, D.C.

2 comments:

  1. You spelled Jerusalem wrong. I'm going to withdraw my vote for Hoagie Central.

    Also, the poster behind the girls says in large letters "Change" and below that "in which it's possible to believe".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never said I was perfect.

    Hoagie Central: Fair, balanced and full of spelling errors.

    ReplyDelete