Friday, November 20, 2009

me, me, me

I proofed the Sports Guy's Friday NFL Column.

Screenshot from when the column originally went up:

Hmm. Looks like one of my favorite soundbites got messed up. Here's the current article:


All better. But how do I know that it was me and only me?

That twitter screenshot is from 12:46 CST. Searching on twitter for any tweets sent to Simmons since the column went up reveal that I'm the one that tweeted the correction to him.

Between inspiring the Deadspin Hall of Fame, debating BCS playoffs with Bomani Jones and Dan Shanoff, and proofing Simmons' column, I'm a regular who's who of interacting with sports personalities.

1 comment:

  1. i read simmons early today and thought he messed up that quote.

    look at you, name-dropping shanoff in your conversation with bomani jones. also, i love bomani's phrase "pitch a bitch". i was a little surprised he used profanity with a stranger.

    ReplyDelete