Sunday, November 22, 2009

an unbelievable birthday present

9.5 point home dog and I took the Steelers. In fact, I took Pittsburgh as my Eliminator pick. The Chiefs have trouble beating Oakland, no way they could hang with the defending champs.

- - -

The Chiefs cut Larry Johnson on November 9th, 2009. With him on the roster, the Chiefs were 1-7. Johnson averaged 2.7 yards a carry.

Since then the Chiefs are 2-0. Last week Charles had 117 offensive yards and a rushing touchdown. This week Charles had 66 offensive yards, a receiving touchdown to tie the game in crunch time, and a kickoff return touchdown to start the game. He's averaging 4.9 yards a carry on the season. Larry Who?

- - -

This is the first win of the season that deserves a full breakdown with game balls. Plus, I'm going to watch all the highlights I can and provide some commentary. And hey, congrats to the Lions as well. Not too many times Detroit and KC both pick up a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment