Friday, November 13, 2009

tracking my weight over 3 years

To the best of my notes, here is my weight tracked since I got married. (I think throughout college I hovered around 180. I don't have any actual data, but I don't think that it would be that interesting. In this chart you can see that I've marked the actual data points and the lines in between are just linear connections. Any long lines without points could very will be missing wild fluctuations.


Interestingly, the biggest peak and valley came within four months in 2007, from the start of foodasfuel 1.0 to the end of it. And then I allegedly tried over the next year and a half to lose weight, but it didn't really take until 2009. So I'm calling that period foodasfuel 2.0 (for real). That one took place after our trip to Italy, and the first one happened after our trip to Paris.

It's actually not as bad as I guessed, I never got back over 180, so for the last 2.5 years I've weighed less than I did at my wedding. Obviously, I'd like to stay long-term around 155, but that's easier said than done.

No comments:

Post a Comment