Monday, March 01, 2010

live music

I was thinking about concerts. And since I just listed my top 20 bands, I wanted to make a record of which ones I've seen in concert. The only change in ranking since the census, is that I've moved Vampire Weekend into the top 10 after listening to their second album, bumping Sublime.

311 - Peoria, St. Louis, Champaign, Chicago Warped Tour
Alkaline Trio - St. Louis Warped Tour, Champaign
Brand New - no
Dashboard Confessional - St. Louis, Chicago, Champaign
The Hold Steady - Chicago
Motion City Soundtrack - Bloomington, Chicago
Ozma - no
Panic at the Disco - no
Vampire Weekend - no
Weezer - Bloomington

6/10 not too bad

Sublime - no
The Get Up Kids - no
The Strokes - no
The Stereo - Champaign
The Impossibles - Champaign
The Anniversary - St. Louis
Forever the Sickest Kids - no
The Juliana Theory - no
Jimmy Eat World - Bloomington
Cartel - no

10/20.

Of course, this list excludes all the other bands that I've seen live: New Found Glory, Hey Mercedes, and the huge lists that I saw at Warped Tours including Reel Big Fish, and way too many that I'm forgetting.

No comments:

Post a Comment