Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My Ideal Playoffs (or) I'm Sick Of Some Teams

I'm sick of the Ravens. I know it's been twelve years since they've been in the Super Bowl, but they've been in the playoffs every year. Tired of even hearing about Ray Lewis.

But the Ravens aren't the only team I'm sick of. Which got me thinking about the teams I'd like to see in the playoffs.

As soon as I started thinking about it, I realized it was more complex than just who I am I sick of. I'm going to need categories.

Teams I'm Sick Of And Don't Want To See In The Playoffs
Ravens
Giants
Steelers
Patriots

Teams I'm Don't Want To See Even Though They Haven't Been Consistently Good
Cowboys
Eagles
Broncos
Jets

Teams I'm Indifferent About
Bengals
Titans
Chargers
Jaguars
Vikings
Bucs
Rams
Falcons
Cardinals
49ers
Bears
Dolphins

Teams With Exciting Players That If They Got Good I Would Want To See In The Playoffs
Washington
Colts
Seahawks
Panthers

Teams That Have Been In The Playoffs But I'm Not Sick Of
Saints
Packers
Texans

Teams That Deserve To Get Good For Once
Browns
Bills
Raiders
Chiefs
Lions


One note...Even though the Pats have been in the playoffs the most, I'm actually not that sick of them. They're always entertaining for a variety of reasons. And I could be talked into another Brady vs. Manning playoff game. And it would have happened if the Broncos didn't choke.

So assuming that these teams were suddenly good and earned their playoff spots, I think this would be pretty nice:

AFC
1 Browns
2 Bills
6 Raiders at 3 Chiefs
5 Texans 4 Colts

NFC
1 Packers
2 Seahawks
5 Panthers at 4 Washington
6 Lions at 3 Saints

No comments:

Post a Comment