Thursday, January 24, 2013

my favorite players in the nfl, updated

Back in 2009, I made this post. Time for an update.


AFC East
Pats - Gronk.
Bills - Mario Williams, I guess. Impressed that he was picked ahead of Reggie Bush and was able to get another fat contract.
Jets - I love Tebow on the bench.
Dolphins - Oof. Davone Bess or Reggie Bush? Bush I guess.

AFC North
Ravens - Easy. Ed Reed. Plays the game the way it should be.
Steelers - Mendenhall. I-L-L
Browns - Trent Richardson.
Bengals - I guess Lawfirm. Even though he sucked for me in fantasy this year.

AFC South
Titans - Probably a bad sign when I'm picking your kicker. Bironas.
Colts - It's gotta be Luck, right?
Texans - JJ Watt. Although I like how Arian Foster handles criticism.
Jags - MJD, mostly be default.

AFC West
Chargers - Respect for Gates.
Chiefs - Charles.
Broncos - Easiest one on the board. Rahim Moore!
Raiders - Run DMC.

NFC East
Giants - JPP.
Eagles - McCoy
Cowboys - Oof again. Witten?
Washington - It's gotta be RGIII, right?

NFC North
Vikings - Purple Jesus. He runs through people.
Bears - Peppers is still good, right?
Packers - Might have been BJ Raji at some point, but I'll say Rodgers.
Lions - Megatron.

NFC South
Panthers - Cam by default.
Falcons - Roddy White. Julio Jones is the new star, but White's been the guy for years.
Bucs - When in doubt, I-L-L. Arrelious Benn.
Saints - Jimmy Graham is cool, but it's still Brees.

NFC West
Cardinals - Fitz.
49ers - Jim Harbaugh's gifs.
Seahawks - Russell Wilson
Rams - Zuerlein. Kicker alert.

This was a lot harder than I imagined. So many teams have nobody interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment