Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Week 1 NFL TV Schedule

I'm just excited so I wanted to note which games will be on my tv.

Ravens at Broncos, Thursday at 6:30
Bengals at Bears, Sunday at 11
Falcons at Saints, Sunday at 11
Packers at 49ers, Sunday at 2:25
Giants at Cowboys, Sunday at 6:30
Eagles at Washington, Monday at 4:55
Texans at Chargers, Monday at 8:20

That's a lot of games. Two more than normal, with the Thursday one being on NBC and two MNF games. I don't actually get ESPN/MNF at my house, but I can watch it at the in-laws. They don't get NFL Network, so for those I'd have to go to a sports bar.

Falcons/Saints and Packers/49ers are pretty awesome games to get for a doubleheader on week 1. Chiefs at Jaguars is at 11am so I'll try and watch that on my computer.



No comments:

Post a Comment