Monday, October 14, 2013

HOW TO: Barbecue Cheeseburger Quesadilla + Homemade Fries

I made both of these yesterday, but didn't take pictures of the fries. And neither is that complicated to truly warrant a "how to," but that's my tag for recipes. 

Barbecue Cheeseburger Quesadilla



two small flour tortillas
one cooked, seasoned burger
cheddar
Gates bbq sauce (extra hot if you have it)
sour cream on the side

Assembly: put cheddar and bbq sauce on the inside of both tortillas, slap the burger in the middle. I used my panini press. Delicious. 

Homemade Fries

I finally found the secret to making good fries at home. 

Cut your raw potatoes into fries, 3 or 4 medium potatoes. Rub them with olive oil, then cover with plastic wrap in a big bowl, and microwave for 5-6 minutes. Then season nicely and cook for about 35 minutes at 440 degrees. Choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment