Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Super Bowl LIV: Old Takes Exposed

Going into the AFC Championship, the Chiefs were 7.5 point favorites. But that didn't stop people from talking shit. Now I don't care if you say you want the Titans to win or that you think the Titans will win. Of course, that's fine. But I didn't really care for people guaranteeing the Titans victory or saying stuff like Mahomes is all hype, etc. I mean, you're entitled to say whatever you want. But I'm entitled to post it here and laugh at it too.






And then Frank Clark went off on Henry saying he wasn't hard to tackle. I didn't think it was a great idea to talk like that before the game and people starting making jokes early





Well, KC held Henry to under 70 yards. If you're gonna talk, you gotta back it up. 

There were way more Titans guarantees but I didn't save them at the time. It's okay. We're on to San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment