Wednesday, January 22, 2020

The Chiefs-Lions Super Bowl Bet Is Over

On May 6, 2011, Mark and I made a wager. He even started it, betting that the Lions would reach the Super Bowl before the Chiefs.

THE BET

Over the next two seasons following the bet, the Lions had a better record both times. Here were their cumulative records.

Lions: 14-18
Chiefs: 9-23

It didn't look good for either team.

Nine seasons after making the bet, the Chiefs are going to the Super Bowl.

Assuming that we redeem this in Kansas City, I'll have a choice to make. For Brazilian we could go to Fogo de Chao or Porto Do Sul. I had an excellent steak at Pierpont's at Union Station, but I haven't been to 801 Chophouse or J. Gilbert's.

I guess I'll just pick whatever's most expensive.

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll go with this to satisfy my end of the deal

    https://www.amazon.com/Jack-Links-02027-Beef-Steaks/dp/B000QC495O/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=steak&qid=1579889728&sr=8-4

    ReplyDelete