Wednesday, September 15, 2021

disc golf 9.14.21

While I didn't love the course the first time I played it, this course is the best choice during my kid's soccer practice. 



I started off with a magnificent drive, huge distance, great line, looked great. Until it hit a tree. 

On the second hole, I had a long putt for par. And I made it. After the shot I measured it using my size 12 shoes. 28 foot putt. So anything inside 30 is possibly makable for me, but that's about my limit. 

On the 8th, I had a great drive that landed 14 feet from the pin. Made that birdie putt no problem. 

My drive on the 9th hit a tree. So I was left with a 30 foot putt for par and I couldn't make it. 

11 is a seriously tough hole that should really be a par 4. 

- - -

After playing this course three times, I've now gotten legit birdies on holes 3 and 8. And one out of three times, I got a 3 on 13, which I'm considering a par 4. 

This was also my first time getting par on hole 7. 

So far, 4 is my best result on hole 11. 

The rest of the holes, I've parred at least once. 

So if you take the best scores from my three rounds, hole by hole, it would be three birdies, one bogey, and 14 pars for a total of -2 for the round. 

Even if you counted hole 13 as a par 3, it's still two birdies, one bogey, for a round of -1. 

Now I know it's not the same as putting together a round of 18 straight holes at par or better, but it's nice to see that it is possible for me on my best day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment