Sunday, September 05, 2021

disc golf 9.5.21

Tried out a new course this morning.


This course didn't have good signage or pars listed. Online it says every hole is par 3, but 13 is so long that I'm calling it a par 4. (I made two long throws and still wasn't in putting range.)

Overall, this course is okay. Lots of holes follow the same formula, simple drive, approach shot, putt. None of the holes gave me any birdie putt chances, so par is as good as I can hope for. 

On the 3rd hole, I had an approach shot on my 2nd that was possibly makable. I went for the basket and the miss left with me with a long putt on my 3rd shot. But I made that, so that was a nice save.

My best shot of the day was on 12. My approach shot hit a tree and left with a putt that was from beyond what I consider makable. But I made it from here anyways.



11 was dumb. I had a semi-makable par putt, missed it long and gave me a hard putt that I missed as well. I immediately used my approach disc and made the par putt on a mulligan but count the original disc as my score.

On 18, I tried to hammer over a tree and instead landed in the tree. 

It was a good change of pace from playing Heritage Park. I might like to try other courses before coming back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment