Thursday, September 30, 2021

Weight Loss by Month: September 2021

April: 191
May: 186
June: 183
July: 179
August: 183
September: 178


Back into the 170s, with a 5-pound loss this month, despite lots of days of overeating. I was able to get to 179 by September 10th, and have been holding between 178 and 180 for the last few weeks. 

That brings me to a total of 62 pounds lost over the last 14 months. And the lowest recorded weight of this journey, my lowest since I was 175 in 2013.

Over the last four months, it feels like I've basically been hovering around the same weight. It's annoying after seeing so much progress, to feel like it's slowed down. That gain in August basically cost me two months. But...I'd rather be hovering around this weight than in the 230s, where I'd been hovering for the previous years. 

Part of me is eager to get to the 160s, to reach a goal weight of 165-166. But I've got a lot of travel coming up, multiple vacations and work trips planned from October to December, plus holidays and birthday. So just not gaining might be as good as I can hope for through the rest of the year. 

It's feeling very realistic that in the first year I lost 61 pounds, and it might take a full second year to lose 14 more.

One of my goals for September was to get 300,000 steps, averaging 10k a day for 30 days. And I'm on track to cross that threshold later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment