Friday, December 09, 2005

Bold Predictions

With Sunday's Chiefs-Cowboys matchup featuring 2 teams with wild card spots on the mind, the Commish dons his Nostradamus hat:

Green 1 TD, 1 INT
Bledsoe 2 TD, 2 INT

Johnson 120 yards, 2 TD
Jones 70 yards, 1 TD

Cundiff misses a 4th quarter field goal that ensures a Chiefs victory.

Chiefs 27, Cowboys 24

Although really those could be way off. I mean, maybe instead of throwing 2 picks, Bledsoe throws 1 and loses a fumble on a Jared Allen sack. It's hard to be sure.

3 comments:

  1. The Commish should not post his "bold predictions" before the fantasy deadline. Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to use my predictions to help you build your fantasy team, go ahead. If you trying to analyze my picks based on my predictions, that would be much harder. But you did inspire a new post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts won't have much of an effect on my picks, but yes, i was trying to analyze your's

    ReplyDelete