Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's a rough day when

you check your own blog to see if there have been any updates.

For what it's worth (2 bits probably) I did predict the Colts would win the Super Bowl, after beating the Pats in the AFC title game, back before the season started.

Now it's February, and it's miserably cold and football is over. But luckily March Madness brackets come out on March 11. And after watching headlines for one Tuesday, it's clear to me that Texas A&M will be my sleeper Elite 8 pick.

1 comment:

  1. A couple of things. I'll be in town for some March Madness. Texas A & M won't be a sleeper pick. They're already in the top 10.

    Why do people think that Jeff Garcia will be any better than the Sex Cannon? We learned how bad Ron Turner is years ago.

    With regards to this astronaut threesome/diaper story, Tony Kornheiser referred to the astronaut as "astro-hot". Cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete