Sunday, February 04, 2007

XLI Commercials

Before I get to my top 5, here's the best of the rest:

  • I also though 2 Bud Light ads were decent: Carlos Mencia teaching English, and picking up hitchhikers.
  • Toyota Tundra had solid, if unremarkable spots.
  • E-Trade had 2 good spots as well, the finger one providing quick, smart humor.
  • And I always like the NFL spots--this year's "hard to say goodbye" theme was a winner again.
  • The Kevin Federline commercial was okay, but was more about Kevin Federline than the actual product. What product was it for again? Right.
5. GM


4. Coke


3. Coke


2. Emerald Nuts


1. Late Show with David Letterman

2 comments:

  1. Personally, and I know I'm not in "the biz", but I can't imagine spending a million dollars (or however much they cost now) on any of these commercials. They weren't so impressive

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, another year of pretty mediocre ads...the best ones were on par with a good, normal commercial. None of them were truly Superbowl-level. Good thing they cost way more.

    ReplyDelete