Saturday, February 03, 2007

Perhaps The Cubs are Just Jealous


I'm starting to wonder...can the Bears really win? I'm almost getting nervous. I mean they're not good. But they get a little rain going, they get one big play out Hester, and then Marvin Harrison fumbles, and before you know it the Sex Cannon just won the Super Bowl. Ugh. At this rate I would definitetly put 100 bucks of real right now on the Bears at +7.

That is if my wife wouldn't kill me for losing the money. I can just hear it now:

"The Bears? You lost 100 dollars on the Bears? The team with the shitty quaterback? The Bears? Please tell me you're joking. Everyone knew the Colts were going to win. But you had to be stupid and put 100 dollars on the Bears. Fine. The next time you want to buy steak, you're getting bologna. Idiot."

No comments:

Post a Comment