Thursday, May 24, 2007

ESPN Motion Can Suck My C***

So watching SportsCenter highlights during Mike & Mike, I saw an interesting clip from a Royals game.

I'm reading the play-by-play now to find out that the situation was 2 outs, 2 guys in scoring position for the Royals, down by 3 in the first. Brown hits a hot grounder down the first-base line and the Indian first baseman makes a diving stop behind the bag to catch it. But his pitcher is not covering first base, so Brown will make it to first, and the run will score. He tries throwing it hard to home, but I think the ball hits Brown as he approaches first.

It was a neat play, and a crucial one, as the Royals would get 2 in that inning, where it could have been zero. So I'd love to really be able to watch it and see what happened...

Then I get to work, load Deadspin, and find out there was a crazy blown rundown in the Orioles-Blue Jays game.

So I thought to myself, I'd love to see both of these plays...why don't I go over to ESPN Motion and watch some highlights.

So what do they have as their baseball videos for today?
  • Clemens Makes 2nd Minor League Start
  • Clemens Confident After Minors Start
  • Pettitte, Yankees Top Red Sox 8-3
  • A's Blank White Sox in Chicago
  • Mets Shut Out Division Rival Braves
  • Tigers Hold On With Solid Offense
  • Benches Clear, But No Brawl in L.A.
  • Great Defense Not Enough For Cubs
  • Is Clemens Ready for the Major League?
So of their 9 videos, 3 of them are covering Clemens, as if the entire baseball population really gives a shit about how Roger is making his way through the minors. Fuck him and fuck ESPN Motion too.

No comments:

Post a Comment