Monday, May 14, 2007

Spurs not doing a stellar job of proving they're not a dirty team

So we know Bowen's a dirty player, and based on how Manu and Duncan react, you would think that they've never committed a foul in their life, and now Cheap Shot Rob body checks the puny Canadian into the boards. You'd think that when someone calls you out as a dirty team, you'd go out of your way to prove them wrong.

Well, Steve Nash (who rocks my socks) and Stoudemire came up big in the clutch...and this was after I considered going to bed when the Spurs were up 85-75. But I knew better, never, ever doubt the Suns.

I would love a Jazz-Suns West and I'd love to see the LeBrons come out of the East, but I know the Pistons will again be in the finals. The funny thing is that when I was little I became a Spurs fan, led by David Robinson, but also featuring such stars as Sean Elliot, Terry Cummings, and Vinny del Negro. And now, the Spurs are mostly just irritating.

Here's a picture of Horry biting Jerry Stackhouse:

No comments:

Post a Comment