Friday, March 28, 2008

friday bracket update

All 4 games came up Fymbo last night, even the one that I lost points on, because it hurt Savan more than me.

But now tonight my luck will be pressed. Burnsy can win all 4 games tonight, I can only get points for KU and Texas. Further complicating the matter, is that Burnsy has KU and Texas in the Final Four.

So tonight I'm rooting:

100% for Davidson. Burnsy gets 40 points for Wisconsin.

100% for Michigan State. I don't have Memphis advancing any more--Burnsy has them winning this one, Savan and Mark have them in the Final Four.

80% for Villanova. Burnsy has KU in the title game, so I need them to lose, but it doesn't hurt me if KU wins tonight. But it really hurts if KU gets to the Final Four.

80% for Stanford. Same story. I have Texas winning this game, but not getting to the Final Four.

Regardless it looks like the only way for me to win the bracket is to have UCLA beat UNC. It could happen, but I need it to fall exactly.

2 comments:

  1. you got one of the games. it looks like i win if UNC does. for now, the top 5 are all really tightly bunched, so the next two days should hopefully spread us out a little, although it seems like we won't have a winner until the championship game is over (unless UCLA and UNC lose soon)

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, burnsy is the only one with all of his final 4 still alive. he's the only one with kansas that has a chance of winning, but he's also the only one with texas. lets go Davidson and Memphis!

    ReplyDelete