Thursday, March 06, 2008

woo

So not only is there nothing in the world of sports worth talking about, but I've sort of put HC on the back burner to focus on my novel. And actually this week, I've put the novel on the back burner to focus on London research. So that's why it's kind of slim pickens around here.

I'm convinced that Obama will be the Dem. nominee and I'm reasonably sure that he will win the election as well. But I'm still nervous about that one.

Luther Head and Deron Williams are both doing well still, so that's nice to see.

The Chiefs aren't making any moves, so there's nothing to get worked up about there.

I'm a little bummed that I have to fill my bracket out from London, but that's the way it is.

I don't mind the temp in the 30's--hopefully it won't go back down to the 20's or 10's this season.
Scotland Yard is a super compelling detective game and I want to play it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment