Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2nd novel

For a while, I've been brainstorming a 2nd novel. I've got a bunch of ideas and a few paragraphs to go with them.

I thought I'd put a stake in the ground with some of my ideas, just to see what happens.

The first one that I fleshed out, with a working title of "The Race." It could be good. But for whatever reason I haven't been motivated to jump into it. It's semi-intimidating. Could be 3rd or 4th book I write.

Next one is one that I've started outlining recently. It has some overlap with Autopilot. I might be better suited to write it in a couple of years.

I just came up with an idea within the last 24 hours, working titles (no spoilers) GGTB or GSV. Of course, ideas always seem better right when you have them, but I'm really liking this and I could see this being novel #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment