Sunday, September 27, 2009

all i wanted...

this weekend, was one win. Illinois vs THE Ohio State. Chiefs vs Eagles. Brats vs Kid-Iron. Three games that I followed, all I wanted was one win.

Illinois lost 30-0.
The Chiefs got destroyed.
And then Peyton throws 4 TDs to crush my heart into pieces.

The sad thing is that I care so much. Football is a terrible hobby. Usually things people do for enjoyment in their free time, they enjoy. For example, walking your dog basically has a 100% success rate. If you like to bake, chances are you will enjoy baking cupcakes, unless you burn them, which should only happen rarely. Even watching a movie that you pick out should have a low rate of disappointment.

But this?

I didn't watch the Illinois State game (couldn't even if I wanted to since I don't get the Big10 network). So I've seen Illinois go 0-2 (losses of 28 and 30), the Chiefs go 0-3 and my fantasy team go 0-3.

I have more fun doing laundry. What with the fresh smells and warm sheets out of the dryer.

This is retarded.

No comments:

Post a Comment