Thursday, April 08, 2010

2010 Bracket Recap

I wish that I had screenshot histories of every year that we've been doing the bracket. Better start now. Here's our group results for this year.

And even though I filled out 5 sheets, even my best bracket didn't beat Missy.


And for future reference, here is my woeful bracket:



Here is Matt's 2010 winning bracket, where he nailed Butler as a 5 seed in the final four.



And here's the ESPN bracket winner: (even though the screenshot cuts off the edges, all of the red misses are shown in this view)



And of course...Missy's bracket, which doesn't look nearly as ridiculous in retrospect. Not only did she get Northern Iowa over Kansas, she got 2 of the Final Four teams, as good as our league champion. And Xavier was a shot away from getting to the Elite Eight to face a 5-seed.


No comments:

Post a Comment