Sunday, September 04, 2011

What more could anyone ever ask for?

I was driving home from the grocery store, listening to Incubus, with my arm out the window, when it hit me.

In two months I will turn 28. And today I have everything that I've ever wanted.

I'm married to the love of my life.
I'm living where I want to live, enjoying yet another day of perfect Colorado weather.
I've got a job that I enjoy and is professionally fulfilling.
And I've got a perfect little angel that's 5 days old.

When I list it all out, it sounds like I'm bragging. But I'm not trying to. I'm just so thankful and blessed. It's hard to believe that everything has worked out the way it has.

I don't know what the future holds, but I can't help but step into the sunshine, spread my arms wide and give life a big hug.

1 comment:

  1. When you list it all out, it sounds like you're declaring yourself the winner of Fantasy Life.

    ReplyDelete