Wednesday, September 28, 2011

writing

So now that I have a way to put my own writing on Amazon, with the exact cover art the way I want and everything, I feel compelled to complete my next project: a collection of essays and stories, with some material from Roadside Attractions (which is new to Amazon).

But I honestly don't have the time and more importantly the energy. Work is great. Baby is great. Side projects are fun. But when I have a bit of free time, I feel drained. I'd rather just play games or watch football.

So I don't know when I'll get around to writing. It does give me a huge sense of fulfillment. And I guess there's no hurry. It's not like I'm going to make any real money off of it. It's just something that I'd like to do. Just a matter of when.

No comments:

Post a Comment