Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cancelled Citrus Sodas Back From the Dead: Part II



Although it didn't have the same rabid fan base, there was yet another cancelled citrus soda from the Coca-Cola company that I enjoyed. Only I didn't drink it that often. In fact, Citra really only served one purpose for me: after concert drink. It was the perfect refreshing and hydrating drink for after a hot, sweaty floor show. It tastes cleaner and lighter than Squirt or Sprite or anything else, but refreshed way better than water to soothe your throat and cool you down.

For various reasons, Citra was eventually cancelled. But I have heard that the exact recipe is now being branded as Fanta Citrus. Unfortunately, I haven't seen any concerts lately to verify the flavor, but it feels nice just knowing it's an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment