Friday, January 12, 2007

C'mon Saints

I'm no sports bigamist, but I would love to Saints win a playoff game at home. (They've only won one playoff game ever, a wild-card game against the Rams, at the Superdome in 2000).

They should be/are America's team more so that the Dallas Cowboys ever should have been. And they're not just a good story, but an exciting team to watch. Winning this game would be huge, (as would getting to the Super Bowl, but let's not get ahead of ourselves), for the team and the city.



P.S. I'd also love to see Grossman blow the Bears game, but I bet they squeak by this week.

1 comment:

  1. You want Grossman to lose the game so you can re-run that picture of him, which is the perfect picture from that game. The Packers f*&^ed him.

    I really wanted to make this reply to mention something that really bothers me about this blogging website. When there is only 1 comment, it says "1 comments". That's been bothering me for a long time now.

    Also, there's something wrong with the word verification. It never lets me post the first time. It always gives me a new word to copy and then works.

    ReplyDelete